Fruit and vegetable section
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro (if adventurous version of BBQ quesadillas)
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint
- 2 red peppers
- 1 small green pepper
- 5 green onions
- 1 C. tablespoons fresh ginger
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 5 stalks of celery
- 1 small red onion
- 3 cups strawberries
- 1 cup arugula (if adventurous version of strawberry and feta bruschetta)
- 450g firm tofu (if adventurer version of honey chicken)
Dry products section
- 3 cups raw macaroni or fusilli
- ¼ cup + 8 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 C. tablespoons dried Italian herbs
- 1 C. vegetable spices
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 C. cider vinegar
- 1 C. sugar
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- ½ cup pitted and sliced green olives (If adventurer version pasta salad)
- 1 cup of kidney beans (if adventurous version of BBQ quesadillas)
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1½ cup quinoa
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds. (if adventurer version of honey chicken)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 drizzle of balsamic caramel (if adventurer version of strawberry and feta bruschetta)
- 2 tbsp. honey
- A few drops of peppermint essence (if adventurer version of mango and honey sorbet)
- 1 cup graham crumbs
- 2 sachets of gelatin of 7g each
- 12 small tortillas
- 1 loaf of bread
- ½ cup of feta
- 900g chicken breast (only 450g if adventurer version of honey chicken)
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups grated tex mex cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1 container of 650g strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1 container of 650g of Mediterranean coffee yogurt (if adventurer version of strawberry parfait)
Frozen products section
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 kg of frozen mangoes
- Temper 1 cup cream cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- In a large pot, bring 2 liters of water to a boil and cook the pasta for 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain and cool the pasta under cold water. Place in a large bowl.
- Cut the baguette into slices 1 cm thick. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and brush with ¼ cup olive oil on both sides. Pepper to taste. Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the croutons are lightly browned. To book.
- Cut 900g chicken breasts into 1cm x 1cm dice.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 Tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil and cook half the diced chicken, 1 tbsp. dried Italian herbs, salt and pepper for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Place in the bowl with the pasta.
- Grate 1 tbsp. tablespoon fresh ginger.
- In a small bowl combine ¼ cup honey, 2 tbsp. soy sauce and 1 tbsp. tablespoon grated fresh ginger. To book.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat and cook the remaining diced chicken for 5 minutes. Stir in the honey sauce, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for another 5 minutes. Serve hot or cold with the vegetable quinoa.
- In a large pot, bring 2 liters of water to a boil and cook the quinoa for 15 minutes or until al dente. Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Chop 2 red peppers, 1 green pepper, 5 stalks of celery, 5 green onions and 1 small red onion. To book.
- Cut 1 cup cherry tomatoes in half and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine ½ cup mayonnaise, 1 tbsp. cider vinegar, 1 tbsp. tablespoons sugar, salt and pepper. To book.
- To the large bowl of cooked pasta, add the mayonnaise mixture, 1 chopped red pepper, 1 chopped celery stalk and 2 chopped green onions. Mix well, adjust seasonings as needed and place in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- To the large bowl of cooked quinoa, add 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes, 2 chopped celery stalks, ½ chopped red onion, 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil, 1 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable spices, salt and pepper. Place in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Chop 3 cups fresh strawberries and 2 tbsp. tablespoon fresh mint. To book.
- Coarsely crumble ½ cup feta and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups chopped strawberries, ½ cup crumbled feta, ½ chopped red onion, 2 chopped celery stalks, ½ cup chopped walnuts, 2 tbsp. chopped mint, 2 tbsp. tablespoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Place in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- In a bowl, combine 1 cup tempered cream cheese and 2 cups shredded cheese.
- Place 6 tortillas on the work surface and spread the cheese mixture on each one and spread well.
- Divide 1 chopped red pepper, 1 chopped green pepper, 3 chopped green onions and 1 cup corn kernels among the 6 tortillas. Close with a tortilla. Store in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to cook.
- In a large bowl, pour ½ cup of hot water and add 2 packets of gelatin. Stir until completely dissolved. Add 1 container of 650g of strawberry Greek yogurt and mix well. To book.
- Divide 1 cup of graham crumbs into 10 125 mL containers with lids. Add the yogurt mixture to each jar and finish with 1 cup chopped strawberries.
- Place in the refrigerator and let set before serving or place in the freezer for a perfect ice cream.
- In a food processor, place 1 kg of frozen mangoes and reduce to a coarse puree. Add 2 egg whites and beat for 2 minutes or until well fluffed. Stir in 2 tbsp. tablespoons of honey, a pinch of nutmeg and mix again. Place in individual containers, or in popsicle molds or in ice cube trays to flavor your cocktails.
- 1 cutting board
- 1 chef's knife
- 1 paring knife
- measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- mixing bowls
- 1 food processor
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 large skillet
- 1 large cauldron
- 1 non-stick baking sheet
- 10 containers of 125 ml with lids for strawberry parfait
- Popsicle molds or ice cube trays or individual freezer containers for mango and honey sorbet.
- Empty containers (storage or freezing).