Prepare these mini meatloaves in individual versions in advance and freeze them so you can quickly have a ready-to-pack lunch or a tasty and nutritious dinner on hand in just minutes!
- 450g ground beef
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup grated carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the tomato sauce.
- Spoon mixture into 12 nonstick muffin tins, cover with tomato sauce and bake for 20 minutes or until center of each mini bun is cooked through.